The house is late Victorian (1888) end-of-terrace, a mixture of yellow and predominantly red brick, and has been used in various films and commercials.
- At the back, there is a spacious wooden conservatory (15 feet x 15 feet / 4.5m x 4.5m) with easy access doors opening directly onto the side road where there is unrestricted parking.
- From the conservatory, French windows lead into a long kitchen with pine floor and pale grey units.
- On the same level as the conservatory and kitchen there is a large room currently used as a bedroom that can also be styled as a sitting room, etc.Plus... there is an adjacent bathroom and loo with some original Victorian features.
- The double reception room on the entrance floor is 35 feet long (approx. 11m) with stripped pine floors, original fireplaces and rare original electric down lights.
- There are bay windows to the front and rear, the latter with views to Alexandra Palace and Highgate Woods. A selection of interesting furniture, paintings and ornaments may be used or removed as required.
- Some upper floor rooms are also available that can be used as bedroom / studio / reception, some with spectacular views, plus there is a second kitchen and bathroom on the first floor.
- The house boasts an ornate original Victorian stained glass front door, and a front garden with sandstone path and flowering shrubs.
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Eat In
- Gas Hob
- Kitchen Diner
- Large Dining Table
- Pots and Pans
- Small Appliances
- Period Fireplace
- Real Wood Floor
- Tiled Floor
Walls & Windows
- Bay Window
- Large Windows
- Painted Walls
- Stained Glass Windows
Situated on a steep hill, the house has a beautiful, large garden at the back with mature fruit trees, shrubs, roses, an ornamental pond and hardwood benches.
* The surrounding area is quiet with unrestricted 24 hour parking
* There is a small park nearby and also the Parkland Walk, a pedestrianized disused railway stretching for many miles between Finsbury Park and Highgate
* Nearby Crouch End village has extensive shopping and restaurant facilities.