Four bed family home with large living room, home office and quiet cul-de-sac position now available for filming
LON1222 : East London, United Kingdom
Within the M25:
Family Houses | Terraced Houses | Lived In
Suggested Searches: office, living room, home office, double bedroom, hallway
Style: london film location
CLICK HERE to register yourself to make use of our FREE location management tools! Create shortlists, book Opportunitys and manage your projects/locations.
Add this location to an existing shortlist by selecting it from the list below and clicking "add" or create a new shortlist to save locations you like in by clicking the "create shortlist" button.
1900's Victorian house occupying a cul-de-sac position in East London and offering flexible accommodation to film makers.
Entrance Hall - approx. 15'
- Wider than average space with neutral walls and carpeting.
- Stairs to 1st floor, doors to living room and kitchen/diner
Lounge - approx. 24' x 14'
- Double length room with contemporary soft furnishing
- Bay window with large glass panes
- Ethnic wall-hangings (can be removed if required)
- Neutral paint work
- Carpeted floor
Kitchen - approx. 14' x 12'
- Beige gloss units with green wall tiles
- mid brown laminate flooring (not wood effect)
- contemporary round dining table
- Gas oven and hob (no island)
- Doors to family Bathroom and rear of the property
Master Bedroom - approx. 10' x 14'
- Neutral decor with yellow feature wall
- Biscuit carpet
- Windows to front
Bedroom 2 - approx. 14' x 10'
- Pre-teen childs bedroom
- Bookshelf, Toys, etc.
- Light apple colour paintwork
Bedroom 3 - 14' x 10'
- Set up as a fully functioning home office
- Neutral decor
Bedroom 4 - 20' x 14'
- Attic Bedroom with lots of head height
- Part vaulted ceiling/part dorma
- Accessed via a staircase (not a loft hatch!)
- Free roadside parking in the cul-de-sac and in neighbouring roads
Type a query in the box provided or
Call Us! (Local Rate) 0844 669 5245 or Click Here :)