- This sea-worthy vessel is a two and a half thousand ton ex-communist shipping vessel build in 1964 and is offered as a fully functioning venue and living space.
Inside:- The vessel is a working club
- Living space
- Three venue spaces in the belly of the ship.
- 400 capacity
- 300 capacity, located above venue 1
- functions as a viewing platform to venue 1
- large (railed) hole in the centre of venue 2, which looks down through the middle to the stage below on venue 1
- Two built in bars
- Camera set up live feed of performances below play on 8 screens
- 300 capacity
- Built in bar
- DJ booth- These venues are linked by stairs and corridors, and have visitor toilets, two smaller rooms and access to upper decks
Other Features Include:
- The Bridge and Engine Room (the
- Industrial Backdrops