- Crisp, white, rectilinear 2 story 1960s terrace house with evergreen courtyard space.
- Architectural language and special character influenced by Scandinavian post war architects such as Utzon and Aalto
- The house is part of a 1963 Span Development designed by architect Eric Lyons and landscape architect Preben Jacobson.
- 2 story, end of terrace, open plan house with white painted weather boards
- planted modern bricked courtyard
- large original timber and aluminium windows
- large original sliding timber doors
- original parquet floor
- modern kitchen
- set in a private road of similar houses
- separate garage within communal garages also original 1960s.
- No parking restrictions.
- Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Diner
- Open Plan
Walls & Windows
- Large Windows
- Painted Walls