This 1950s house has a spacious lounge/dining room, dated kitchen, conservatory, and a back garden with chickens and a greenhouse. The location is in a quiet road and available for filming and photo shoots.
LON1544 : South East London, United Kingdom
Within the M25:
Travel Zone: 3
Detached & Executive Houses | Parks & Gardens
Suggested Searches: lon1544, lounge, conservatory, dining room, en suite bathroom
Style: double fronted | lived in | mature garden | period features | period home | vegetable patch | vintage
CLICK HERE to register yourself to make use of our FREE location management tools! Create shortlists, book Opportunitys and manage your projects/locations.
Add this location to an existing shortlist by selecting it from the list below and clicking "add" or create a new shortlist to save locations you like in by clicking the "create shortlist" button.
- Detached 1954 house at top of hill with views over London
- Lots of easy parking for large vehicles immediately outside house â€“ wide road, no restrictions.
- Buses 5 mins and station 15 mins walk.
- House unmodernised suits period films
- All rooms have two or more doors, which make filming easier
- Lots of easy parking for large vehicles immediately outside house
- Large garden which opens regularly for the National Garden Scheme so has something of interest for every season
- Mature trees
- Courtyard with small fountain
- Vegetable patch
- Fruit cage and chickens
- Vintage style, 1960s conservatory
Type a query in the box provided or
Call Us! (Local Rate) 0844 669 5245 or Click Here :)