Itâ€™s a mid-terrace extended house in quiet street in West London
Property Features Include:
- Through front walling with integrated planters
- Limestone slabs path into new porch,
- Hallway leading to living room
- Living Room with bay window shutters and fireplace with cast iron fire basket.
- Hallway leading to open plan modern drawing room with leather sofas, partitioned from hallway by tall iron column radiator and concealed sliding door behind bookcase.
- Drawing room is connected with dining room with extended kitchen.
- Kitchen has a range cooker and white marble worktops throughout.
- Kitchen leads out onto timber patio with garden furniture, and views into a tree-lined park behind.
- Upstairs, painted childrens bedroom with carpeted floors.
- Travertine stone clad bathroom/wc.
- Further up second flight of stairs into master bedroom with en-suite shower room - clad with light limestone and brown marble slab work.
- Master bed overlooking large Park.
- No parking restrictions outside the property, and minimal local traffic throughout the day