A grade II listed church (dated 1890) located in North London now available to hire as a London film location and London photo shoot location. The property has been successfully converted into a residence with outdoor space and contemporary interior styling.
The living area of the property has an open space which accommodates a working station /dining room, a grand piano, a small living room, a large living room and kitchen.
A utility room and cloakroom are also available on the ground floor, plus the "L" shaped garden.
The 4.5 metres long dining table accommodates 12 people, while massive white high gloss cupboard keeps all sorts of working materials out of sght, although a small part of it has been reserved as storage for china and cutlery.
Due to the ample room and high ceilings (approximately nine metres) of the house, oversized, eye-catching items of furniture had to be designed especially for the space, like the "3D" sofa placed at its centre. This is more than five metres long by three metres at its widest part and accommodates up to eighteen people.
A "quarter-shaped" ottoman was integrated to the sofa. It is detachable and can be moved to any other part of it.
White is the predominant colour in order to enhance the original architecture of the building.
The top floor accommodates two en-suites, each one with its dressing room, plus the gallery overlooking the ground floor.
In the guests suite, a palette of gold, black and earthy shades matches the images of baroque angels that were printed on the cushions.
In the master bedroom, a large arc-shaped niche has been transformed into an extra dressing room. It received mirror doors to reflect the magnificent architecture of a building.
The house has a total of 106 indoor and 11 outdoor spotlights, besides tonnes of natural light, with table lamps and chandeliers being signed by Italian designers. It's also important to emphasize the versatility, originality, abundant natural light and elegance of this contemporary home.
- Breakfast Bar
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Large Dining Table
- Open Plan
- Pots and Pans
- Prep Area
- Range Cooker
- Small Appliances
- Modern Staircase
- Sweeping Staircase
- Laminate Wood Floor
- Tiled Floor
Walls & Windows
- Exposed Beams
- Large Windows
- Painted Walls
- Paneled Walls
- Stained Glass Windows
A Victorian church dated 1890, brickwork, concrete, large stained original windows, front garden and rear gardens.
- The garden reminds one of remote places in Provence and Amalfi, in other words, having a mediterranean atmosphere!
- Easily accessible being just 26 min by train from Liverpool Street, and with parking in the front garden (for two cars) or on the adjacent streets.
- Local facilities close by (one minute walk) such as banks, hair dressers, supermarkets, hotels, pharmacies, boutiques, dry cleaners, groceries, florists, restaurants, pubs, bars and much more