Contemporary, occasionally quirky family home with some period features.
- Large L-shape living room with wood burning stove in the tiled floor Victorian style hallway and real open fire in the .
- Off the living room is a snug/library room
-Wooden shutters to all windows.
- A large basement (8m x 4m) is a cinema room and 5th bedroom with outside access steps to the garden.
- Two children's bedrooms (approx 10' x 10')
- Double bedroom with en-suite with free-standing bath (approx 13' x 10')
- Master bedroom with free-standing wooden Japanese bath.
- There is also a somewhat eccentric large wet room with fibre optics in the ceiling.
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Large Dining Table
- Open Plan
- Pots and Pans
- Range Cooker
- Small Appliances
- Period Fireplace
- Period Staircase
- Wood Burning Stove
- Real Wood Floor
- Stone Floor
- Tiled Floor
Walls & Windows
- Bay Window
- Painted Walls
Half acre of rear garden includes:
- Large patio with a large family table
- Fenced off, Greenhouse and Vegetable patch with raised beds and growing seasonal produce (onions, potato, courgette as and when in season)
- Mature trees - apple, pear, willow, cherry, elder, large pine tree
- Cabin-like double garage fits 2 cars in parallel w/electric uo-and-over doors (also contains work benches and shelving)
- Terrace seating area leads to a second patio area, a gravelled fire pit and raised decking area, a large sunken trampoline, a
- Kids play area with a swing slides and play houses.
Off road parking for two cars with an electric sliding gate.
- A large heated outdoor swimming pool 30' x 16' x 9' deep (deep end is deep enough to film in)
- Pool house has a full kitchen and plant room for the pool. And exterior shower.