Large end of terrace Victorian house recently refurbished to a high standard. The property brings in lots of natural light, and has a contemporary feel with some period features.
LON2169 : South East London, United Kingdom
Within the M25:
Travel Zone: 3
Terraced Houses | Family Modern
No Bedrooms: 6
No Bathrooms: 5
Suggested Searches: gym, en suite bathroom, walk shower, reception, cloakroom wc
CLICK HERE to register yourself to make use of our FREE location management tools! Create shortlists, book Opportunitys and manage your projects/locations.
Add this location to an existing shortlist by selecting it from the list below and clicking "add" or create a new shortlist to save locations you like in by clicking the "create shortlist" button.
- Spacious interior with open plan kitchen/diner, and separate living room.
- Decorated in neutral colours
- Contemporary styling and soft furnishings
- Late victorian (circa 1890s) built with red bricks
- Balcony overlooking the driveway.
- Large back garden including huge deck and a granny annexe at the end of the garden
- Plenty of unrestricted parking, both on the street and on the driveway
Type a query in the box provided or
Call Us! (Local Rate) 0844 669 5245 or Click Here :)