Beautifully appointed period manor house in greater London area offering lots of fantastic opportunities for filming and photo shoots. The property has a traditionally styled interior with feature entrance hallway, ballrooms, wood panelled room, patio with balustrade edging and a basement which could double as a squat!
LON2205 : Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Within the M25:
Stately Homes & Manors | Event Venues (including Race Courses)
Suggested Searches: lon2205, hallway, ballroom, cloakroom wc, drawing room
CLICK HERE to register yourself to make use of our FREE location management tools! Create shortlists, book Opportunitys and manage your projects/locations.
Add this location to an existing shortlist by selecting it from the list below and clicking "add" or create a new shortlist to save locations you like in by clicking the "create shortlist" button.
Our Manor enjoys a beautiful rural setting within easy reach of major travel links. The combination of tranquillity, accessibility and styling makes this venue ideal for a multitude of filmed events.
We have had filming at the Manor lots of times before, but never something shot in the 1700's (Dickens/Jane Eyre era) when the property was built.
* Large rooms in period style/decor
* Large cellar (comprising 10 separate rooms - kept deliberately shabby and atmospheric)
* A school
* Large expanse of grounds
* Several Feature Films
* Online Games such as Pokerstars (2015)
* Several Photo Shoots for Top Brands
* TV Shows such as Midsommer Murders (x3 Episodes)
* 20 minutes drive from Luton Airport
* 40 minutes from Heathrow
* Excellent Road and rail links
* Less than a mile from M1/Jct6 and M25/Jct21
Type a query in the box provided or
Call Us! (Local Rate) 0844 669 5245 or Click Here :)