This property provides the ultimate blank canvas for a wide range of events including concerts, sporting events, brand experiences, conferences, art exhibitions and location & film shoots.
Features 3 Rooms:
- 1185 sqm, capacity: 2,500/3,800
- At 1185 sqm, Room 1 is the largest space available. Often referred to as the â€˜perfectâ€™ event space due to its square format and vast ceiling height. Room 1 offers a stunning backdrop for a variety of event concepts and filming locations.
- Stage: 48ft x 20ft (4fthigh)
- Barrier: 20m FOS MOJO Barrier
- Rigging: Steel RSJ in roof, various rigging points up and down stage
- Power: 300 TPNE (Power Lock)
- 125 TPNE (Ceeform)
- 63 TPNE (Ceeform)
- 3 x 16 SPNP
- 1124 sqm, capacity: 2,000
- Stage: 20ft x 16ft (18 inches high)
- Barrier: FOS MOJO Barrier
- Power: 125 amp TPNE - lights
- 63 amp TPNE - sound
- 32 amp TPNE â€“ video
- With its rows of concrete columns spanning the width of the space, Room 2 is a versatile space which works well both as a
single hire as well as an additional support space when hiring Rooms 1 and 3.This room consists of two bays which can be booked both together and separately.
- (198sqM, capacity: 500)
- The smallest of the rooms available, Room 3 provides 198 sqm of warehouse space which has the ability to be transformed into anything from brand experiences to music shows and events. It also works in its most natural state; excellent for creating warehouse type moods on photo-shoots and film locations.
- Room 3 also serves as a useful support room for larger events taking place in Rooms 1 and 2.
- Access to the venue is on the right side of the side venue through a roller shutter door.
- Door measurements : 10ft x 9.5ft wide (large enough to fit a van and forklift).
The Property also features:
- 2 permanent bars and up to 8 temporary bars.
- Fri & Sat, 9am - 4am
- Sun â€“ Thu, 9am â€“ 2am
- Please note extensions may be applied for.
- The venue is licensed to hold the performance of a play, an exhibition of a film, an indoor sporting event, a performance of live music, any playing of recorded music, a performance of dance, entertainment facilities for making music, entertainment facilities for dancing, provision of late night refreshment, the sale by retail of alcohol.
- Concrete Pillars
- Concrete Floor
- Real Wood Floor
Walls & Windows
- Exposed Brick Walls
- Painted Walls