Former Mill House 9 miles from Manchester and possessing many original features from 1888 including servant bell system, and modern additions such as a bar in an outbuilding. This film location property has large rooms and is very suitable for filming in.
N2223 : Cheshire, United Kingdom
Within the M25:
Detached & Executive Houses | Period Houses | Bars | Pubs | Clubs | Night Clubs | Parks & Gardens | Ponds | Lakes | Islands | Woodland | High End Traditional
No Bedrooms: 6
No Bathrooms: 4
Suggested Searches: double bedroom, drawing room, manchester, living room, countryside view
CLICK HERE to register yourself to make use of our FREE location management tools! Create shortlists, book Opportunitys and manage your projects/locations.
Add this location to an existing shortlist by selecting it from the list below and clicking "add" or create a new shortlist to save locations you like in by clicking the "create shortlist" button.
- Built in 1888 and retaining Victorian period interiors with original mosaic tiled entrance hallway, marble fireplaces, skirting boards and coving, leaded sash bay windows, servants bell system.
- Outbuilding converted into fully functional pub bar and games room with its own toilets.
- 6 bedrooms (2 of which were the original servant quarters), 4 reception rooms and 3 bathrooms.
Grand Victorian Detached residence built by a local mill owner and town Mayor in 1888. The property is set in an acre of land with a mix of both manicured gardens and woodland areas. Surrounded by mature trees and farm land. Two separate drive ways lead to ample car parking space to both the front, and the rear courtyard area. Separate outbuildings and pond with Monet style bridge.
- Situated on the edge of the Peak District and Saddleworth Moors yet only 9 miles from Manchester city centre.
- Set in an acre of grounds with a balanced mix of manicured gardens and woodland areas and is surrounded by mature trees and neighbouring farm land.
- Original outbuilding which has recently been converted into a fully equipped pub and games room with feature open fireplace.
- Ample parking to both front and rear and is easily accessible from the M60 and M1 motorway networks.
Type a query in the box provided or
Call Us! (Local Rate) 0844 669 5245 or Click Here :)