Internally the house is spacious, and light, benefiting from lots of glass and open plan living. Internal features include the reclaimed brick wall, gallery landing, floor to ceiling windows and huge open plan basement.
- The spacious basement has a semi-industrial feel, with dark painted ceiling, and several loosely designated areas for chilling, playing music etc.
- Upstairs, Master Bedroom, Double bedrooms and children's bedroom/play room are all nicely proportioned and lend themselves to filming.
- Modern Fireplace
- Modern Staircase
- Laminate Wood Floor
- Tiled Floor
Walls & Windows
- Large Windows
- Painted Walls
- Stunning A-shape property footprint, with south facing back garden, and film friendly neighbours.
- The wedge shape of the house, has been designed to open up to a south-facing landscaped dinning area and landscaped garden.
- Private drive with off-street parking for at least 5 cars.
- Reclaimed Cheshire brick and glass on the ground floor, cedar clad on the first floor.