A modern home, built in 2009, with stunning sea views from all 4 en-suite bedrooms, and from the large, first floor, open plan, high-ceilinged living space, with its floor to roof glass.
The house is set in half an acre, with its own stream and ample parking.
The property is located off the main road and enjoys excellent transport connections within the island, and to/from the island.
The upstairs is floored with oak throughout and there is a central oak staircase. There is disabled access to the entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room and bedroom 1.
**Ground Floor room sizes:
- Utility room: 2.9m x 1.7m
- Bedroom 1: 4m x 4m (ensuite 2.1m x 3m)
- Cloakroom: 1.8m x 1.3m
- Bedroom 2: 4.9m x 2.9m (ensuite 2.4m x 1.7m)
- Bedroom 3: 6m x 2.75m (ensuite 1.7m x 2.3m)
** Upper Floor room sizes:
- Lounge area: 6m x 4m
- Kitchen / dining area: 5m x 4.4m
- Bedroom4: 3.5m x 4.2m (ensuite 3.4m x 1.7m)
- Large Dining Table
- Open Plan
- Modern Staircase
- Wood Burning Stove
Walls & Windows
- Large Windows
- Painted Walls