A rare example of a former industrial space in East Sussex. Easy access from Gatwick airport and train from London Victoria and London Bridge.
- The space features a spectacular kitchen / dining / living room with high ceilings and painted brick walls.
- There are three bedrooms, two with an en suite bathroom, a further reception room and a small garden / off street parking area at the front of the house.
- The approximate gross internal area is 171 sq. m / 1,840 sq. ft. The building is a former furniture workshop whose evolution to the current design was overseen by an award winning firm of Architects.
- The detailing throughout has been kept intentionally industrial, with steel balustrades and resin floors and the standard of fittings and fixtures kept high throughout.
- The energy efficiency of the building was a significant consideration for the architects and extensive insulation has been fitted.
- Several skylights provide natural light throughout the house.
- The house is within easy walking distance of a range of shops and services, but also within walking distance of beautiful countryside.
- The house can easily double as a loft in New York or in central London.
- Large Dining Table
- Open Plan
- Modern Staircase
- Mezzanine Floor
- Real Wood Floor
Walls & Windows
- Large Windows
- Painted Walls