Following a spectacular refurbishment, this converted barn for filming makes a statement both inside and out – the exceptional barn conversion takes in glorious views and encompasses outstanding family accommodation. The oldest parts of the property have an exciting history, which reaches back through the centuries and even has royal involvement.
The Barn offers a variety of styles, from warm, character-filled rooms to spaces with a cutting-edge modern finish. This house has an eclectic style that suits a traditional building but also offers up-to-date facilities.
- Bathrooms have recently been updated and the property has been redecorated using the likes of Farrow & Ball paint and Burberry wallpaper.
- Bedrooms and bathrooms are equally varied, offering sumptuous accommodation that ranges from the state-of-the-art to the charming and cottage-like.
- The master bedroom suite is a beautiful space, encompassing a large, light bedroom, generous walk-in dressing area and spacious en suite bath and shower room.
- Three additional bedroom and bath or shower room suites may be found on the first floor in the main part of the house, together with two further bedrooms up on second floor level.
- At the other end of the house there is an additional kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and library, as well as the office.
- Breakfast Bar
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Eat In
- Gas Hob
- Kitchen Diner
- Large Dining Table
- Open Plan
- Pots and Pans
- Prep Area
- Small Appliances
- Modern Fireplace
- Marble Floor
- Mezzanine Floor
- Real Wood Floor
Walls & Windows
- Exposed Beams
- Exposed Brick Walls
- Large Windows
- Painted Walls
- Wallpapered Walls
Set in three acres of land, the property offers complete seclusion while still being close to main roads.
The surrounding area is tranquil and has a long history.
The exterior is primarily black feather edged boards with red tiled roof. There is a wide sweep-around drive that offers access to 3 sides of the property and a huge grassed area at the front of the house. There are shops and cafes within 10 minutes and being less than an hour from London making it accessible for a variety of film projects.