Large period building with a range of rooms in degraded condition now available for filming and stills shoots. Features include rooms with stone walls, panelled rooms, oak staircase, in addition to classrooms (with chalk boards) and rooms that can easily be dressed to resemble squats
SE2729 : Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Within the M25:
Period Houses | Schools, Colleges & Universities | Ponds | Lakes | Islands | Tennis Courts | Disused & Empty Property | Rustic
Suggested Searches: yard, countryside view, windows, reception, tennis court
CLICK HERE to register yourself to make use of our FREE location management tools! Create shortlists, book Opportunitys and manage your projects/locations.
Add this location to an existing shortlist by selecting it from the list below and clicking "add" or create a new shortlist to save locations you like in by clicking the "create shortlist" button.
Large period building with a broad range of spaces suitable for filming or stills.
- large reception area with stone walls, large windows, and beamed ceiling & wooden flooring
- impressive oak staircase
- former library with panelled walls and parquet flooring
- doors to enclosed patio
- several corridors, some with Victorian tiles
- corridors with several doors leading off them (basement, ground and 1st floors)
- rooms with coloured walls (paint or wallpaper)
- rooms in degraded state
- rooms with furniture in degraded condition
Type a query in the box provided or
Call Us! (Local Rate) 0844 669 5245 or Click Here :)