A renovated 1930`s miners welfare/sunday school available for filming and photo shoots.
WM1076 : Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Within the M25:
Family Houses | Farms | Farm Houses | Cottage Film Locations | Chapels | Family Modern
No Bedrooms: 5
No Bathrooms: 4
Suggested Searches: countryside view, double bedroom, hallway, folly, living room
Style: minstrels gallery
CLICK HERE to register yourself to make use of our FREE location management tools! Create shortlists, book Opportunitys and manage your projects/locations.
Add this location to an existing shortlist by selecting it from the list below and clicking "add" or create a new shortlist to save locations you like in by clicking the "create shortlist" button.
This former Sunday School has been beautifully converted. The owner has preserved, restored and recycled many of its original fixtures and the result is a delightful property set in quiet surroundings with countryside views.
- high beamed ceilings and flagstone and tiled floors
- a large galleried hallway with dark oak feature staircase, and original red/black Victorian floor tiles. (Also HOSTS an upright piano, and rocking horse)
- very large family room/kitchen with a minstrel gallery above that can be used to film down from height (see images)
- upstairs lounge with fireplace - doors leading out to an outside balcony with views over Cheshire
- 5 large bedrooms - in particular the Master suite is very spacious and suitable for filming
- 3 bathrooms - the main bathroom incorporates contemporary decor/fixtures with a roll-top bath
- drapes in all rooms offer the opportunity for daylight-controlled usage
* stone folly
* round stone patio with bbq
* rock features
* vegetable garden and fruit trees (cooking apples)
* a field of approx. 3/4 acre which could be used parking if required
Rural Village Setting
- close to Staffordshire and Cheshire borders (30-40 mins West Manchester)
- close to motorway and rail networks.
Type a query in the box provided or
Call Us! (Local Rate) 0844 669 5245 or Click Here :)