Grade 2 listed cottage, sympathetically renovated, built 1654, with oak beams, inglenook fireplace with wood burner, stained glass windows, stone floors, and a new extension with wooden floors and Scandinavian wood burner.
Semi detached Grade 2 Listed, built in 1654, sympathetically renovated and recent contemporary extension added in 2008. Stained glass and leaded windows throughout property. Inglenook fireplace and wood burning stoves, stones and wooden floors,
Shoot and Stay
Laminate Wood Floor
Wood Burning Stove
Cutlery and Crockery
Large Dining Table
Pots and Pans
Walls & Windows
Stained Glass Windows
In a quiet village location, the Cottage has a long narrow driveway at the front and an additional lengthy driveway which overlooks open fields at the rear and is close to a village pub..
The large, well tended garden has mature trees, wood sculptures and has a secret garden feel, rather than neat and tidy. At the rear of the property is a caravan and the driveway leads to our conker Cabin, a converted double garage, in a Canadian cabin style which is used as an office and a small performance venue.