A quirky Jacobean listed property, retaining many original features, including unusual items such as a gallery kitchen and inside long drop toilet. The large kitchen is fitted out as an American Diner circa 1950's. There is an Oak panelled room with an open fireplace
Real Wood Floor
Walls & Windows
28 acres of land, including parkland, pasture, plantation and woodland. There is a disused tennis court, barn and terraced gardens.