A day in the life of a location agency!
Today was an eventful day at UKFilmLocation.com Towers.
Monday included many new opportunities, several new recce's , and already have contracts to write. (Contracts team are starting to feel stressed, but a bit of stress never hurt anyone LOL). Clients were shared across Producers, Directors, End user brands/corporates and some students (who Tim provides some advice and guidance for free).
The day continued with a request for a live interview for Tim on BBC Stoke radio, which went really well, something which quite surprised the team!! Tuesday has been even better, but more about that later (It's only 8pm Tues, so day not done yet!)
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners