Average Home For Filming - Call For EntriesYou still have this weekend to take pictures of your friends average family home for upcoming 2 day video shoot for a leading charity. Final submissions will be on Monday! The shoot will be for only 6 hours per day, and will need the use of a living room, master bedroom and infants room (with cot and toys). The property needs to be representative of someone making ends meet, and not be luxurious. The location of the property needs to be in or around the M25 (London), and will take place at the end of Feb/early March. To register we require a number of reasonable quality pictures that show the rooms, and the outside of the property (front), the property address and tel/email of the owner. This is a PAID/contracted/insured shoot so please share the opportunity with your friends and help them put some money in their holiday pot.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners