Brillliant Shoot at LON1598Just a quick note to thank you for arranging the photo shoot at our house. It went brilliantly! We were grateful that you invested the time in briefing us so carefully prior to the shoot (as first-timers we were unsure what to expect). Having spent so much time talking things through with you we felt we were in safe hands. However even we were suprised at how smoothly things went! Everything went like clockwork - the fee was paid on the morning of the shoot, the photography crew turned up on time (they were also very polite and professional). And on leaving left the house looking immaculate! Please pass on our thanks to the photographer, his team and your team for making this a sucessful and stress-free experience. Roll-on the next shoot!
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners