Current Location Property RequirementsWe currently have several feature films in plan and are requiring some additional location options for these: Locations we are looking for the film include: - Apartment with swanky/modern interior and views across Canary Wharf (London) - Reasonably sized lock-up garage (under the arches, East London preferred) - A warehouse that could pass for a secure storage space (Cameras, cages etc) - A room with safe boxes - think storage in the vaults of a bank, or similar For a commercial we are requiring urgently pictures of "European style" Kitchen and double-length garage We have lots of shoots in progress all the time, so this is just a snapshot. Please continue to register your homes and businesses as the summer is coming and we will be looking for more houses, offices, apartments with London rooftop views and more....
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners