Currently Sourcing Family Home Options For Promotional VideoCurrently putting together options for the following London home: Brief For these shoots we are looking for a large family home for a one possibly two day shoot. It should be nicely decorated but it shouldn’t feel too opulent. It should feel spacious (it must fit lights in and also have enough room for people to move around and potentially dance in the room) and it shouldn’t be too cluttered. It needs to have the following: - Two lounges (these should be decorated quite differently) - A large kitchen - Teenage Bedroom (or a room we could dress to look more ‘teenage like’) - An adult double room - A study or a second bedroom we could dress as a study - A garden area (not essential) This is a common request so please email [email protected] if you would like your property to be considered for this or similar shoots in the future.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners