Extract From 'The Silencer' Filmed at M0943Stallington Hall Farm and its grounds was used as the "Villains Home" in "The Silencer". This full length feature film was shot in the bitterly cold spring of 2005. This was the first film that we were involved with supporting, and as such was the catalyst for the exciting business that we've developed in the intervening years. Its true to say that Steve Lawson and his cast/crew hold a special place in the history of UKFilmLocation.com. The first sequence in this showreel (with the Tudor house in the background) are scenes from "The Silencer". Steve Lawson Directors Showreel from Steve Lawson on Vimeo.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners