Feature Film Locations Required - Durham AreaFilm 2 - Executive Family Homes At the moment details of the requirements are a little more patchy for this shoot, but the type of locations asked for are similar to these locations in the south of England: Reference Examples: SE1005, SE1036, SE1052, SE1074, LON1520, LON1521, LON1639 We do know that the shoot will be in September/October 2014 and locations will be shortlisted in June/July timeframe. If you have a suitable property then we will require a batch of images, taken in LANDSCAPE orientation, that show the interior and exterior of the property, preferably with 3 pictures of each room to show all 4 walls.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners