Film Location Properties Required In Northern EnglandWe have lots of clients who come to us for a variety of locations in the North of England. We are therefore keen to boost our portfolio in this region, but predominantly in the Leeds, Manchester and Sheffield areas. We charge NO registration fees, and indeed, owners never pay us any money for the extensive work that we perform in setting up our shoots Every shoot that we organise is contracted and insured, and we pay very promptly (references available on request). There's never been a better time to put your property up for filming. Our Testimonials are from real owners and hiring clients. They will give you a good idea of how this business operates, but my team will give new owners full support in the build up to a shoot, during the shoot, and after the shoot. Fundamentally though, there's nothing for owners to do once a contract has been secured. if you have a commercial, residential, industrial location then please email us to [email protected]. We will be very pleased to hear from you.
- Film Locations, What's Hot
- Cinematographer: Advice For Location Owners
- The Secret Life of Buses in advertising
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)