Film Location Spotlight - LON1400Focus on LON1400 (LON1481 Outside Spaces) This is an interesting film location. Originally built as a military base to protect Britian from European enemies, the base has seen several transitions in its use, and is now a privately owned property which has retained many original features. Part of the extensive site has been refurbished and has been turned into a NightClub, whilst other spaces have had power fed to them, but are largely left unspoilt. In addition, the outside space - including a large walled courtyard, woodland, anti-aircraft gun installations and more - afford filmmakers a multitude of shooting opportunities. Recent shoots at the locations include Fearless Vampire Killers "All Hallows Music Video" which gives an insight as to the spaces available to shoot in. Additional filming has been conducted by PhilM Company, for their feature film, "Baptism", and the making of the latest single from rock band, Unfathomable Ruination (pictured below) Photo: We got something very special coming your way soon! This is one of many amazing film locations that are available exclusively through UKFilmLocation.com. Please call us for further information and to book recces.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners