How The Wealthy Got To 2012 OlympicsNew to our books is LON1346 - a Sunseeker Superhawk power boat used in the beginning of Bond film – ‘The World is Not Enough’ - making her an iconic piece of the James Bond heritage She was a featured vessel in the Queens Diamond Jubilee Pageant and is in the official brochure for the event as the main vessel in her squadron and was featured in the following titles: Sunday Telegraph, Evening Standard, Time Magazine, Sunday Times, Daily Mail etc. She is an official boat transfer vessel and has been filmed in conjunction with Air Harrods, Water Chariots and the Heliport, click the link below (link 2 below) Further filming was also done by the BBC, as part of their special Olympic travel report for VIPs and by CNBC News Report for their Olympics coverage. Furthermore, it featured as the backdrop to a 9 page spread in Hello magazine with Tara Palmer Tomkinson modelling fashion whilst travelling down the Thames.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners