Hundreds Of Opportunities Dont Make The BLOG!If you are reading this, then you are either a production company looking to see if UKFilmLocation.com are capable of organisting a successful shoot, or a potential location owner looking to see if we are a viable vehicle for you to promote your property for filming or photo-shoots. In both cases, we would say we are well qualified to deliver the best possible service to you. For Production Companies... Please review our Showreel. We have worked with some of the largest music artists, talented filmmakers, and leading companies making Adverts etc. Some of these shoots have been executed under extremely testing conditions but were still hugely successful shoots. Our processes have been refined so as to be condusive to meeting aggressive turn around times, and work well regardless of the size of company or your access to resources. If you are a location owner, then you may feel that we've neglected you in the last 2 years. This is actually not at all true. We've focussed on sending out BLOG posts through Facebook and we'd welcome you joining our facebook page to see some of the great projects we've been working on - www.facebook.com/ukfilmlocationdotcom. However, we recognise that not everyone is familiar with Facebook, so we're now entering details of shoots here on our website Blog too. From now we'll be posting to both forms of media! Again, we'd encourage you to look at our showreel where you will finds just some of the great shoots that we've arranged in the last few months. (Please note that its very hard to get links to TV programmes, adverts etc, so there arent so many examples as we would like to be showing you!)
- Film Locations, What's Hot
- Cinematographer: Advice For Location Owners
- The Secret Life of Buses in advertising
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)