Killer Filmmaking Hacks - Shower Curtain DiffusionThings You’ll Need: A Shower Curtain, A Stand, and Clamps Diffused light is often praised because of its versatility. Luckily, it’s incredibly easy to make any light softer if you simply go grab the shower curtain out of your bathroom. Using a simple stand and a curtain or sheet, you can easily diffuse harsh lighting and create soft, flattering light. This tutorial from Film Riot shows us how it’s done. https://youtu.be/jTn8waGYsOc
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners