Killer Filmmaking Hacks - Tripod GlidecamWhen it comes to shooting cinematic footage, stabilization is the name of the game. Unfortunately, stabilizers can be super expensive. So instead of spending hundreds of dollars on a specific rig, you could always use your handy-dandy tripod as a makeshift steadicam. Sometimes simply giving your camera a little more weight and changing the center of balance is all you need to do, and a tripod can pull off the trick. After you shoot the footage, you can then move it into your NLE and stabilize it even more. This tutorial from icunowlibra shows us how to create a simple steadicam rig using a photographic tripod, but you can really use any tripod if you simply collapse the legs. Things You’ll Need: A Tripod https://youtu.be/rJL8TxF92Ws
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners