Locations Wanted For Upcoming Feature Film** If you have a property that meets the following criteria please call our Location Managers today on 0844 669 5245. We will request images of the property so please have these available to email across to us. ** The Brief: I am working on a new feature film in pre production, a contemporary thriller set in the english countryside. The film will be directed by an established Director. I am looking for a farmhouse (or large country house, maybe even a small mansion) with a few outbuildings in beautiful countryside. We are looking for a magical house in a rambling countryside setting. The house needs to be unmodernised, a little tumbledown/crumbling and certainly not modern or refurbished inside. We could entertain an empty/unoccupied house to fix up a bit but not if if its too dilapidated, power and water please. If possible we would like to use the house to base production there too so outbuildings or nearby units or maybe even bring in portacabin offices onto some hardstanding, or similar, worth thinking about anyway. It is likely we would need to rehouse the tenants nearby for the duration. Please see attached images for the kind of style of house we are looking for. Dates: 1st June - 31st July - Approx 8 weeks. Area: One of three areas all within 1 hour of production hubs where local crews will be available. Peak District (within an hour of Manchester) Bristol & Avon Cardiff & Wales BUT if you have a wonderful crumbling old farmhouse somewhere else it may be considered. I am planning on hitting the road on Monday 9th March to start scouting these areas.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners