Photographer Seeks Interesting Atmospheric Warehouse Spaces For Photo-ShootOne our photographer clients has requested a broad range of warehouse options for a photo-shoot that she is planning later in 2013. In particular, she is looking for warehouse spaces that are light, bright, but have lots of steels and/or are semi derelict but not dangerous to enter. If you own, rent or know the owner of such properties then please email [email protected]
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners