Sourcing NOW - Large Family Home For Feature Film (ref 2266)Project Reference 2266 We are currently putting together a longlist for a feature film to be shot August 2014. The shoot will be for 5 weeks of 9 hour days (some nights anticipated) but meonday-fri and mon-sat during alternate weeks. We require options for the following location: - Detached family home - Must have a garage (filled with bits and bobs is fine) - Interior should have at least 3 bedrooms (minimum 2 doubles) - Should be able to film through the living room window, so living room needs to be downstairs - Interior should be normal family style and not aspirational fixtures This is a paid booking. We will share further details (approximate compensation etc) with owners who produce a portfolio of pictures in a batch (dropbox.com or WeTransfer etc) that we can use to put the location forward. Images need to be with us by 3rd December 2013. E-Mail [email protected] for additional information. We look forward to hearing from applicants very soon.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners