Summer The Season For European ShootsGeneral Opportunity With summer rapidly drawing near we are expecting many opportunities for properties in Europe. Typically, photogenic properties do best, however, this is not always the case so we recommend that owners dont prejudge their property. For photo-shoots its usually advantage for properties to be either highly contemporary or of period styling, and with large windows that let in lots of light. Filming is different, and natural light less of a factor. Here again, room sizes are important, as well as the styling of the property and in many cases use of the outside space. If you think that you may have a property that could make a great film location then please contact us. We'll be happy to give you further information as to what this entails and to give you an assessment as to whether we think that you have a realistic chance of being hired.
- Film Locations, What's Hot
- Cinematographer: Advice For Location Owners
- The Secret Life of Buses in advertising
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)