UKFilmLocation.com Smashes 700 Film Locations BarrierThe team here at UKFilmLocation.com are excited by the news that we've just broken the 700 film location barrier, making us one of the largest independent Film Location Agencies in the UK. We are now in a position to offer our clients from the worlds of film, TV, Music, Stills and Events an even broader choice of locations to suit their varying requirements. Those of our locations libraries that have seen the largest growth are our London Film Locations (inside the M25), Midlands Film Locations (Birmingham, Stoke, Derby), and Northern Film Locations (Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool) libraries which have all more than doubled in the last year. We're also proud to report that we are developing a rapidly growing number of repeat clients who take the form of video/film production companies and photographic studios working in the fields of advertising, music videos, and stills photography. These organisations (large and small) apparently enjoy the level of personal service that our Locations Support Managers are providing, and the choice of options that we are now able to put forward for consideration. The team have ambitious targets for further growth in 2013 that with the introduction of our new Agents Scheme we are confident that we can deliver against. Details of this scheme can be obtained on request via our contact form or by emailing [email protected]. Thanks to all of our fabulous location owners who have helped us to achieve this target. We are truly appreciative.
- Film Locations, What's Hot
- Cinematographer: Advice For Location Owners
- The Secret Life of Buses in advertising
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)