Urgent Location Requirement For Infant Bedroom (ref 3282)We currently have a requirement for an average London family home for a small film shoot. The filming will take place in an infants bedroom (under 2 yrs), and also in the lounge and a "parents" bedroom. The house needs to feel lived-in by an average family, and not too grand or smartly presented (e.g it would be good to have toys lying around etc). The shoot will be over 4 days sometime around the end of February 2015, and for just 3 hours per day. This will be a paid and insured hire! Please contact us through the website quoting you name, phone and email address if you feel you may have a suitable property.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners