Website Blog ReinstatedWebsite Blog Reinstated Following requests from our visitors who dont use Facebook we've made the move to reinstate our website Blog. If you do have access to social media and wish to see our notices in real time then here are the details: Facebook - www.facebook.com/ukfilmlocationdotcom Twitter - www.twitter.com/uklocationsguy On the website we will post details of opportunities that we've been asked to support. Some of the locations for these shoots may have been secured by the time you read the posts. However, its not too late for you. If you are reading this and have a property that you feel could have met these requirements then we'd still like to hear from you, as this may be a popular type of request that we could put you forward for next time. Please note that our office is a hive of activity - uploading new locations and dealing with opportunities - so not all of our opportunities will make this Blog. Thanks for taking the time to follow our news feed
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners