Ato Essandoh On For The New Bourne FilmThe film is already in production, but we still don’t know that much about the new Bourne outing, beyond the fact that Matt Damon is back as the titular hero surrounded by a crop of faces both new and old. And while we don’t know what he’ll be up to, we do know that Copper’s Ato Essandoh has landed a role in the film. Paul Greengrass is back as the director once again, having co-written the script with Christopher Rouse. The action will pick up a few years after Damon’s Jason Bourne went underground and the first set pic (put online by producer Frank Marshall) showed he’s been keeping himself in fighting shape. Besides Julia Stiles’ return as Nicky Parsons, the cast also includes Alicia Vikander, Tommy Lee Jones and Vincent Cassel, with Essandoh joining the ranks. Will he be a friend to Bourne? Or a thorn in his side? We’ll have to wait and see. Essandoh, who also appeared in Django Unchained, will also be seen in HBO drama Vinyl, which will be on screens next year. The new Bourne is targeting a July 29 release date.
- Film Locations, What's Hot
- Cinematographer: Advice For Location Owners
- The Secret Life of Buses in advertising
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)