'Blade Runner' sequel rumoured to be called 'Androids Dream'The eagerly-anticipated sequel to Blade Runner could be called Androids Dream. The BBC reports that a company used in the past by Warner Bros., the studio behind the sequel, has recently registered the domain names bladerunnerandroidsdreammovie.com and androidsdreammovie.com, suggesting the sequel might be titled Blade Runner: Android Dreams or simply Androids Dream. The original 1982 Blade Runner film was based on a 1968 novel by Philip K. Dick titled Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?. Ridley Scott is not directing the sequel to his 1982 sci-fi classic, but is back as an executive producer. Denis Villeneuve (Prisoners, Sicario) is set to direct from a script written by Hampton Fancher, co-writer of the original, and Michael Green, who is also working on Scott's forthcoming Prometheus sequel. Earlier this year it was reported that Ryan Gosling was in talks to star in the sequel opposite original star Harrison Ford, though this has yet to be confirmed. Shooting is expected to start in summer 2016. The idea for the sequel, which is understood to take place several decades after the conclusion of Blade Runner, was devised by Scott and Fancher. Scott has previously revealed that Ford's iconic character Rick Deckard will not appear in the entirety of Blade Runner 2, saying: "Harrison is very much part of this one, but really it's about finding him; he comes in in the third act." Blade Runner: The Final Cut, the only version of the original film over which Scott had complete creative control, was re-released in UK cinemas in April.
- Film Locations, What's Hot
- Cinematographer: Advice For Location Owners
- The Secret Life of Buses in advertising
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)