Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie 'hunting for new home in the same UK village where George Clooney lives'The Hollywood stars are reportedly looking to set up home with their six children in a picturesque English village Hollywood A-lister Brad Pitt is reportedly house hunting in the same English village where George Clooney lives. The Fury star is preparing to film his next movie in the UK and is reportedly searching for a suitable property to settle with his wife Angelina Jolie and their six children. According to The Sun, they are looking at Sonning, a village three miles from Reading, where George and his wife Amal Alamuddin have a £10million pad. A source told The Sun: "Brad will need to be in England in the New Year for his next flick at Pinewood Studios, just north of London. "Sonning to Pinewood will be a breeze of a commute but means him, Angelina and the kids will still have the luxury of living out in the sticks." George's sprawling £10 million house is on an island hamlet and the 54-year-old Hollywood expat has fallen in love with his local pub , the 16th century Bull Inn, that even stocks his brand of tequila, Casamigos, which he hand delivers to the bar. George said recently: "There's a great pub we go to. It's fantastic and we drink all kinds of pints of things." Human rights lawyer Amal, 37 and 40-year-old Angelina should have lots to catch up on since Angelina is a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations. Brad and Ange have 14-year-old Maddox, Pax Thien, 11, Zaharah, 10 and twins Shiloh and Vivienne aged seven.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners