Doctor Who series 9: 10 exciting teasers for 'The Witch's Familiar'Doctor Who blew our minds with a madcap premiere - but get ready for a change of pace this Saturday night, as series nine continues with 'The Witch's Familiar'. Did Missy and Clara survive extermination? How did the Doctor end up back on ancient Skaro? No spoilers here - just ten tantalising teasers for what's to come. 1. Expect a rather unconventional flashback scene. 2. "I'm going to tell you a story of the Doctor…" 3. We learn something new - and unexpected - about Missy / the Master. 4. "Some of us can afford the upgrade." 5. A memorable sequence from a '60s Dalek story is recreated. 6. "Have I not suffered enough?" 7. One scene recalls the climax to a particular Star Wars movie. 8. "I'm the Doctor - just accept it." 9. Missy delivers one zinger that might elicit complaints from sensitive viewers! 10. "Everyone's a bit of both." Doctor Who continues this Saturday (September 26) at 7.45pm on BBC One
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners