Hugh Jackman says Tom Hardy could succeed him as WolverineHugh Jackman has suggested that Tom Hardy could succeed him as Wolverine, saying the British actor would be "great" in the iconic X-Men role. Jackman will return as the claw-sporting mutant in the forthcoming sequel to 2013's solo movie The Wolverine, but the actor has strongly hinted that this will be his final outing as the character. Asked which actor he might pick to replace him, Jackman told MTV News: "I haven’t really given it a lot of thought. I've been asked that question a lot, and I'm always like, 'I don't wanna make it too easy on the studio to replace me, you know! I've still got one more to do!" "I'm sure they're already talking about it," Jackman added before endorsing the Legend actor as a potential successor. "He's younger than me for sure - I think Tom Hardy would be a great Wolverine," Jackman said. At 46, Jackman is eight years older than Hardy, who turned 38 earlier this month. The Australian actor has been playing the Marvel favourite since 2000, when he debuted as Wolverine in the original X-Men film. Watch Jackman tip Hardy for Wolverine below.
- Cinematographer: Advice For Location Owners
- The Secret Life of Buses in advertising
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu