Killer Filmmaking Hacks - Car DollyThings You’ll Need: A Car While you’d certainly be hard-pressed to fit a car into an indoor location, if you happen to be shooting outdoors, a car can be a smooth way to track alongside your subjects. Cars can be great for tracking or dollying. Plus, if you’re downscaling 4K footage to HD, you can stabilize your car-dolly clips to get ultra-smooth footage. This staff-picked video from Vimeo shows us a few of the creative possibilities of using a car on a production. In the video, the hosts outline a few further ways that you can use a car for filmmaking beyond simply tracking and dollying. https://vimeo.com/50148944
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners