Killer Filmmaking Hacks - Lamp LightThings You’ll Need: A Lamp and Possibly a Lamp Shade Film lights are crazy expensive, but if you’re working on a budget you don’t necessarily need to get ‘production’ lights to get good lighting results. You can easily use various lamps and bulbs laying around your house to adequately light, if you know what bulbs to choose. The easiest thing to do is to simply go with Tungsten Balanced (orange) bulbs and a simple diffuser. To diffuse the light, you should use a white lamp shade. A few common household lamp choices are either china balls or the rectangular lamps found at simple home furnishing stores like Ikea. The following video from FICTION is pretty simple, but it does outline the cinematic potential of using a simple lamp like a china ball. https://youtu.be/JtWj29LuhmQ
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners