Liam Neeson Will Be The RevengerWe have now, apparently, reached the stage of Liam Neeson’s action career where he’s ready to take spoofing it to the next natural stage – an entire action comedy on the big screen. All right, so we don’t know for sure that it will be exactly that, but The Revenger sounds like it could be. Zombieland’s Ruben Fleischer has come aboard to direct the film for Universal, based on Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant’s script. Little is known about the screenplay besides the name, but given that it comes from the men behind the first two Night At The Museum films, Hell Baby and Balls Of Fury, expect silliness. Neeson has shown he’s more than willing to be funny in the past, most famously still in Extras, but also in the likes of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, The Lego Movie and Non-Stop. Fleischer, meanwhile as the zombie action comedy on his CV alongside 30 Minutes Or Less and Gangster Squad, with the last two failing to quite live up to his big break. So he could definitely do with a comedy success. This one is still in development, so there’s no news on when it might start shooting.
- Cinematographer: Advice For Location Owners
- The Secret Life of Buses in advertising
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu