Marty McFly's Nike Mags from Back to the Future II expected to make $50,000 at auctionPerhaps you own one of those replica hover boards from Back to the Future II released earlier this year but don’t feel quite like Marty McFly just yet. What you need is a pair of self-lacing Nike Mags. Luckily, the original pair a shoes, used in the film by Michael J. Fox, are on sale with a modest starting price of $30,000 - probably a little out of Marty’s budget. They’re currently up on the auction site Invaluable and are expected to make up to $50,000, or the price of three DeLoreans on Ebay. According to Invaluable, the shoes are in “vintage fine condition” and are “only the second pair of Nike Mags we have encountered and are the finer of the two.” So how dedicated a Back to the Future fan are you? Three DeLoreans or Marty McFly’s actual shoes? In other Back to the Future news, Christopher Lloyd has donned Doc Brown’s iconic lab coat once more, starring in a teaser trailer for a new short film celebrating the 30th anniversary since the original hit cinemas. A new documentary looking back on the franchise’s legacy, Back in Time, will also premiere on 21 October.
- Film Locations, What's Hot
- Cinematographer: Advice For Location Owners
- The Secret Life of Buses in advertising
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)