Princes William and Harry roll up their sleeves to help DIY SOSPrinces William and Harry have donned hard hats to help DIY SOS turn a derelict street in Manchester into homes for ex-service personnel. The pair will join presenter Nick Knowles and the BBC's DIY SOS team of builders as well as hundreds of volunteers in helping with the final stages of the build. It has been hailed as the DIY SOS team's "most ambitious" project to date. The project will see eight buildings undergo renovation plus the rejuvenation of the facades of 62 houses. They hope to draw attention to the ongoing challenges facing service personnel who make the transition to civilian life. The redevelopment will see a support centre on the street, to be run by Walking With The Wounded and the Royal British Legion to assist ex-servicemen and women with retraining and on-site support for those who have been injured - mentally or physically - while in the Armed Forces.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners